Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Taste Maker: Kathy Wilder Shows Off Her Stellar Home

Meet my friend and Charlotte Taste Maker Kathy Wilder, mother to three adorable little boys and interior designer extraordinaire. The first time I went over to her 1926 Dilworth two-story home,  I knew I was going to be in BIG trouble. (This just might cost poor Scotty a fortune. . .note to the trouble part.)  I really just love/idolize/"want to copy" her entire house.

Obviously I am not alone in my lust for her style, because she just  launched her own interior design business Kathy Wilder Interiors.  I know she is going to have more clients than she can handle. . .so  now the rest of us can benefit from her amazing style.

Last week I stopped by to document the awesomeness of her house. Dont you agree?

You had me at Hello!


Warm and Inviting Entrance.


A Living Room You Want To Live in!


BTW- Kathy Made This Table With a Friends Old Outdoor Table, Some Wood and IKEA Mirrors! Talent? You think!


Her Dining Room Rocks My World!

*Read 70's Vintage Chocolate Velvet Chairs.


The Wall to Ceiling Mural Painting Are Original To The House

c.1926


It's All in The Details.


Red Chevron. . .enough said.


Hard At Work In The Boy's Room.

I swear she makes everything perfect!

I could go on all day about her house but I don't want to ruin her surprise when she launches her new website soon!  To contact Kathy about her design services email her at kmkwilder@gmail.com or call her at 704-915-1785.

Now I know you are all inspired!

Cheers,

Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment