Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wallpaper is a Mighty Fine Thing!

My friend  Kathy Wilder sent me an amazing link to a wallpaper site yesterday and I just knew I had to share it with you.  Check out this wallpaper from Walnut Wallpaper. It's called Peacock on Shimmer and would be spectacular anywhere in the house. If it was up to me, and I am definitely NOT allowed too right now, then I would put it in our hall bath or another smaller space and let it's "fabulousness" speak for itself!


This one doesnt float your boat? Check out how others have defined their spaces:

WallpaperPerfect way to define a breakfast nook!


wallpaper


This layout is similar to our bathroom. . . It would be so much better with above mentioned wallpaper. . . wouldnt it??


wallpaper


You see where I am going with this. . .dont you:))


Wallpaper


If only we were going to have more children. . .


Wallpaper dining room


Straight from Charlotte, Laura Vinroot Poole's dining room as seen in Domino.


She saved money and design overload by wallpapering only one wall!


Are you inspired yet?


Cheers,

Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment