Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sale of the Day: Beside Manor

20120613-172009.jpg


While out and about (sans kiddos) today, I came across Bedside Manor's Summer Sale. Even on sale,  most items in this high-end luxury shop would still be considered pricey by most people standards. Never deterred by things or shops that I can not afford, I  headed inside to dive into the luxury linens and bath accessories. I was pleasantly surprise by how genuinely nice the sales staff  was to my sweaty work out clad self.

The sale lamp selection does not disappoint. The silver candlestick "Messenger Lamp," from high-end lighting company Currey & Company, rings in at $189.


20120613-171434.jpg


While rows of divine pillow's line the walls, this natural linen and grey "vertical key" stood out at $127.50. I could see at least 3 on the shelf, so finding a second shouldnt be a challenge.


20120613-171442.jpg


I could not stop touching the icy blue pillow's below. They are literally made of the softest fabric I have ever touched and I will go to sleep tonight dreaming of them for sure. At nearly half price, these pillows are beyond worth it at $152.50.


20120613-171459.jpg


Just want to stop in and browse? Check out the adorable makeup and travel totes from Stephanie Johnson. The Palm Dessert Orange makeup totes will freshen up your old bag and make looking for your keys, way more glamorous. Bags starting at $29.


20120613-171509.jpg


Bedside Manor is located across from South Park Mall in the Specialty Shops. Go to http://www.bedsidemanor.com to learn more about them.


Cheers,


Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment