Friday, June 1, 2012

And The WINNER is. . . .

swan chair


Annabelle with Stylish Furniture and Decor announced the winner this morning:


The big day is finally here and I’m excited to announce the winner of the Siren Chair  (used in the filming of an upcoming episode of HGTV’s “The High-Low Project) is…

ANNE D!


When asked how she would style this chair, Anne said: I love this chair. I think it would look wonderful and be comfortable as a desk chair. Its dark color would be a great contrast in a light and airy room.



Thank you to everyone that participated and stay tuned for more giveaways this summer!


 And to my Sweet Home Charlotte lovers. . . Thank you for again for taking  the time to enter the giveaway! I just know you will win next time!!


Have a great weekend!!!


Cheers,


Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment