Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer in The South: Southern Living Does It Charlotte Style


What better magazine to glamorize my favorite city than Southern Living. Check out the special edition of Southern Living's Summer in the South  feature on our very own Queen City. The topping on the cake is local fashionista goddess Laura VinRoot Poole (of Capital) shares her current summer favorites and reminds us that this city does indeed rule!


 The Summer Calendar already has me reaching for my phone, I have A LOT of babysitters to book and friends to call!  First up and specifically calling my name is the June 1st The Year in Jazz, 1957 event at the Bechler Museum.


Summer Playlist


Download the Summer Play list and get down to bands like Alabama Shakes, Marie Mize and Moon Taxi. I am chilling right now to  Sugar & The Hi Lows belting out Show & Tell all 70's style and I am more than happy about that.


The South's Best New Artisan Ice Creams


Summer in the Charlotte is my favorite and I cant wait to share it with you!!!


Cheers,

Tay

Check it out directly and then download it straight to your computer at:

summer-events-charlotte-north-carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment