Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Daily's: 2012 Blogie Awards

Every morning after the kids have gone to school, I open up my computer with a certain anticipation; Wondering which of my favorite bloggers have updated their posts and what the topics of the day will be. My Dailys are a small magazine's worth of daily reads that inspire my life in many different areas. Most of them are focused around fashion and interiors but some of my others might surprise you. In support of your favorite bloggers, why not show your support support for them in this years Blogie Awards!

In case you need inspirtation here are my nominations:

Best Canadian Blog: Byou and Boheme

Best Fashion Blog: Atlantic-Pacific

Best Australian Webblog:

Best Spirituality Webblog:

Best Family Webblog:

No comments:

Post a Comment