Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lavender Fields Forever

a field of lavendar..sigh! Gorgeous


The dreary days of January have left me more than just a wee bit bored of the gray sky's and daily mistings that have defined Charlotte for the last month. While I truly love fall for it's refreshing crispness, I am less than fond of our southern, mucky, humdrum winters.  How many more weeks until Spring?


My favorite "designer voice" will not stop talking up her new favorite color lavender, and I have to admit I can not blame her. At home sick for last week, I have been endlessly searching for lavender inspirations and pretty little things to cheer myself up. These pic's seem to have done the trick! Hope they have the same effect on you.


living rooms - glam lavender mirror living tufted grey walls panels drapes violet chair sofa  Glam living room  Grey walls, lavender upholstery,


Love the gray walls and lavender upholstery, brass accents and floating mirrored glass table. So Hollywood.


love the painting


 Lavender couch+ brass lamps+ modern art=well done!


Lavendar accents with muted grey. love.


So soft and modern.


coral and lavendar


Coral Dining room with Lavender accents and upholstery.


PS-I love a formal chandelier in a soft dining area!


green table lavender green


Mid Century Design Heaven.


Lavendar Tea...yummo!!


Spring and Summer will be here soon!


May the sun come out soon, may the flowers bloom and may we all take off our shoes, walk in the fields and drink lavender tea.


Cheers,


Tay


Images from pinterest and decorpad.com


No comments:

Post a Comment