Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break Round Up!





 After 9 1/2 hours of driving the kids (and Mimi) were geared up for some hard core swimming!



Easter Sunday Brunch was very different this year at Downtown Disney's Bongo's Restaurant.


At Disney I finally confirmed my point that"bumpers should be used for bumping!!" I have a conspiracy theory that the insurance company's convinced the automobile industry to make fiberglass bumpers!


We took Wednesday off and just played in the pool! 



Sadie and I got crazy at Prime Evil Whirl at Animal Kingdom.



Yes sir, that's us. . .That crazy family in the front row!


Sadie and Mimi rode Mt. Everest and were not afraid at ALL!


 For some reason I can relate to this picture all to well!



Ahh man "were in Radiator Springs!"


By the last day at Epcot these two were best buddy's.




I got to see one of my best girlfriends Emily Lewis and tour one of her million dollar luxury Windemere listings. . . but you will have to tune back in to hear all about that! 













No comments:

Post a Comment