Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bike's I Like

my new bike!


I have been busy style stalking bikes for a couple of years now. With an old house and limited space, buying said bike has been on the back burner of ways to spend our money. . .


My new bike!!! Cant wait!


And then a friend turned me onto Linus Bikes. . .and well, I became  obsessed. . .


Linus Bike


Inspired by 50's French bicycle design, these bike's reflect old Parisian lifestyle while offering modern-day comfort and elegance. The ultimate city bicycle. . .


i want this linus bike!


Bordeaux, brie and amore is part of the experience of the Linus Bikes.


SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME::::



4 Years of waiting and searching and looky, looky. . .


Thanks Scotty for making my dream come true. . .  and special thanks to Auntie Melinda for driving it down to the beach (in her car!) just so we could all ride together!!


Purchased at the Charlotte bike shop, The Spoke Easy. Click here to check them out http://www.simplecraftfabrication.com/


Click here to learn more about Linus Bikes


http://www.linusbike.com


Cheers,


Tay


Above images were captured from Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Taylor! I didn't know you were a July girl too (mine is the 6th). I, too, have been searching for the right bike and this one looks super cool. Do you love it?! I am going to check it out! Thanks for the info. I hope you are having an awesome summer!!

    ReplyDelete