Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's Spring Break, Lets Get Minty!

Love the mont color of the chairs


God knows I love a little DIY! Our back concrete landing is such a blemish on an other wise adorable house. Since we have "future" plans to add off the back, we just keep hacking at the space to make it functional. This week, if it EVER STOPS RAINING, I am gonna make this space mine. Here's a little "hint" of what I am up to:


Gonna take a little of this floor and paint it right up like this:


Chippy aqua perfection and a chevron tile floor!    Inspired by these lovelies  painted chevron floor

Gonna take my old bistro table that looks a little  something like this:



bistro table and chairs   Paint it this in high gloss   


From The Picture Wheel In My Head:


farm house dining room mint green chairs

MINT GREEN CHAIRS ROCK!

Herbs

NEED A PLACE TO GROW HERBS WITH BUG AND COOPS

Grow Your Own Vegetables In Pots: 35 Ideas For Growing Vegetables, Fruits And Herbs In Containers #anthropologie

PROBABLY NEED THIS ALSO!

flush mount

LIGHTING LIKE THIS LITTLE BEAUTY FROM WEST ELM.

Liking the floor & curtains for outdoor patio

ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE OF COOL OUTDOOR CURTAINS

Just wondering TasteMakers. . . Do you think I can do it?

Cheers,

Tay

Special thanks to Pinterest for being the picture book in my head and letting me capture your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment