Saturday, March 17, 2012

Feeling a Bit Green Today Are You?

Green Road


My old favorite holiday falls on a Saturday night? My college self's dream come true and my mommy self's color inspiration. I have been collecting images of my favorite green images, so bring a bit of Saint Patrick to everyday life.

My Favorite Irish Quote


"It is easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song, but the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble, and it always comes with years, and the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears.”

My Favorite Green Interiors


Kelly wearstler


From design goddess Kelly Wearstler. . .


Grey and Green. xoxo


One of my favorite dining rooms of all time!


green table lavender green


Green + Lavender+Mid Century ='s Lovely!


kelly wearstler


Kelly Wearstler again. . .Need I say more!


kelly wearstler


Green Wallpaper plus Vintage Bike is perfection!


.love


Best Division of Space Ever.


Oh and for tonight's fashion inspiration, from the house of green. . .


GUCCI


Gucci colour blocking. Purple, green and orange.


a girl can dream can't she. . .


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


Cheers,


Tay


2 comments:

  1. My name is Annabelle Petriella and I am the owner of Stylish Furniture and Decor, an online retailer of home furnishings and accessories. I'm also launching an e-design site in April, Stylish Design Services, as a complement to the retail store. It will feature a directory, of sorts, of designers for customers to choose from who will provide a design for a room virtually.

    I'm looking to collaborate with bloggers like you to help promote my company. In exchange, I'll give you a 10% commission on any sales that you bring in. To track these sales, I'll give you a unique discount code for you to share with your readers. In addition, I'll put a link to your blog on my site and we could also discuss the opportunity to post as a guest writer on my blog, or me on yours.

    Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Annabelle Petriella
    www.StylishFurnitureAndDecor.com

    Follow our Tweets:
    http://twitter.com/#!/StylishFandD

    Follow us on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stylish-Furniture-and-Decor/112399922180586?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabelle! I just checked out your online store and it is very cool! I would love to talk with you more, can you contact me on my personl email at tcpresson@gmail.com. Thanks for contacting me, Taylor

    ReplyDelete