Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Post & Gray: Fantastic Fabric at Fabulous Prices!


My recent relocation into our marital bedroom has made me realize that the privacy downstairs is less than adequate. In order to prevent any more embarrassing moments, my master bedroom is going to need privacy curtains ASAP! After scoring our "new to me" dresser last weekend, I set out this week in search of the perfect "sea-foam" fabric at the perfect price. Also, on my fabric to-do list,  a "fog gray" curtain material for Cooper's  big boy room. I scored both on my first stop, Post and Gray!

As far as Vendor Merchants go, Post and Gray is the original deal. The brains behind Interiors Marketplace in Myers Park,  owners John and Kelley Vieregg, opened retail outlet Post and Gray in 2009.  It's South End warehouse location is easy to get to from downtown Charlotte and definitely one of my favorite eclectic haunts. The many vendors change-up their unique spaces weekly with new merchandise and fun finds. Post and Gray has everything from rugs, to upholstery, furniture, antiques and tons and tons of fabric.

Check out the stack of $10 a yard fabric:

*Not available to take out on approval

And the Fabric on the Bolts:
*Available for Approval and not quite $10 a yard, but not much more.

And My New FAVORITE Vintage ($15) Letter P, from a 1960's Department Store:

*Pretty sure I am going to spray it gold and give it a high gloss finish! My biggest problem is picking out where to put it!

Check out there website for more information on their location, vendors and store hours at


Cheers,

Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment