Friday, September 16, 2011

Falling Hard into Fall

I was born in Boston in 1977. I have spent the better half of my life in Connecticut!. I am a New Englander. I crave bulky sweaters and jeans, layers of shirts and colors in the "not always so flattering" neutrals and browns. I love college football and not the ACC kind. . .IV League baby!  (Yale v. Harvard is home this year, so here come the Clarke's.I can not wait!)

This morning I woke up and it is all "FALL" outside! Here are some inspirational pics to get you all excited about our next season!!!



fall


fall....


i LOVE THIS!!


hair


Fall outfit. Love..


Split hair as if you would to make pigtails, braid away from your face, then tie into knot and pin loose ends. Need to try this!


Marc Jacobs knows what he is doing!


fall


Cheers to warm apple cider and long cozy nights by the fire!


Tay


Oh and Ash this one is for you! embrace that awesome bump of yours!!


fall

No comments:

Post a Comment