Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Meet Stevie: My new Mac baby

For the last several months, my most loved and 1st computer, has been slowly shutting down. Unable to add any more memory or delete any more priceless files, I knew our time together was limited.

Yesterday morning, after a long night trying to jump start it, my sweet old computer finally started to crash. Enter my newest blogging machine, Stevie... Get it Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac fame! Finally up to date with technology, I will finally have enough memory to load blogger tool loves like photoshop!!

Also look for a new change in the next week to a totally cool new look and blogging platform... Which I can not WAIT to share with you!!!

As soon as my computers finish migrating... I will be back in business!

Cheers,

Tay

Oh, and don't worry about my oldest computer love... We are going to clear the hard drive and make it good as new for Sadie Bug and Coop's! While I gained a new blogging machine.... they are gaining a homework machine...

20120828-075152.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment