Sunday, November 9, 2014

Come With Me Now: JWV Artists: Fall Show November 12th-15th


Come and play with me this week, as I shop for client art and maybe even a piece for my home, at JWV Artists Fall 2014 Art Show. Judith  Voglesonger of JWV Artists represents both regional and national artists, all of whom will have a strong representation in this weeks show. 

Acrylic on Canvas

At a recent Art With Heart committee meeting at Judith's, I was introduced to the work of Austin Artist Kiah Denson


Waiting On You, Works on Paper 30'' x 22'' 

One of my absolute favorite works on paper by Kiah. A too-die for figurative that reminds me of my glamorous grandmother. Currently Available $250 


Works on Paper, 30'' x 22''

I recently acquired the above works on paper by Kiah Denson.  It's at the framer right now, but I can't wait to share it's new location in my "sweet home" with you! 



A long time personal favorite, award winning local Charlotte, NC artist Heidi Kirschner will have several pieces at the show. 



oil on canvas


Heidi's signature light source, rolling hills and cerulean sky's make her work highly identifiable. 




As the interior designer for this project, my client and I worked with Judith to commission the above Heidi Kirschner oil on canvas. 




The moody gray walls change color at night and play with light from the chandelier.


Check out JWV Artists home page for more information on her many artists and upcoming shows. 


24'' x 24'' $2,400

The show starts this Wednesday and run through Saturday. The gallery is located at her home at 3330 Cambria Road in the Mountainbrook area of Charlotte. Call her at 904-707-5884 or email at judith@jwvartists.com for appointments. 




See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment