Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back To School 2014

Is it me or does August just keep getting shorter and shorter? What used to feel like the dog days of summer, now feels like a 50 yard dash.  

*Line'em up, Move'em out...


In a blink, it's over.  

Never mind that I haven't been back to school since 2006, I am feeling the overwhelming need to find that perfect outfit and killer accessories that bring me back to the fall of 1986.  

The Backpack


Survey Backpack, $99.99


Herschel makes my favorite backpacks and the Fall 2014  Survey top's my list. Oh and this one feel fresh but reminds me of my favorite c. 1988 (old school) Banana Republic Field Bag.



While I am on the topic of Herschel, their little Network Pouches Make the Perfect Accessories for everything from pencils to lip gloss. 




Current/Elliott's Buddy Trouser tops my lust worthy, might have to save my penny's all fall, top favorite. . .Gucci Inspired, Must Have, Pants list! 


Rag & Bone, $70

I would pair it now with a classic tank, like this one from Rag and Bone in Navy.



My closet has a real chance of acquiring this field jacket by one of my fav's House Of Harlow.  @ $155 it's a must, and if that's not enough of a sign, I actually own this Whiskey & Lace shirt.
















No comments:

Post a Comment