Friday, May 23, 2014

I SOLD A PAINTING ON ETSY. . .OH, AND I DIDNT SUCK AT IT!!!!


I (used) to never sell anything. Not really. I also never sell anything with out working my butt off for it. . .ever! I bet I make $10 for ever 4 hours I work. . .pretty much. That ok, because I love to work, doing what I love to do.

*This was NOT me.

Some day I am going to do a blog on all the crazy jobs I have had. . .spoiler alert. . .I once handed out coconuts, dressed as Santa Clause, for a car stereo company on Route 7 in Norwalk, Ct. Pretty sure we made $5 an hour, stood in slush and snow and rain . . .BUT. . .I landed a gig at a radio station being a sexy Santa's helper. . .and somehow ended up at a Z100 concert in NYC! I mean seriously worth it. . .seriously. 


*This was NOT me.

This morning, after a ridiculously awesome hot as blazes yoga class with my besties, I came home to a email in my inbox from Etsy. It read. . .something, something. . . CONGRATULATIONS! A congratulations you owe money bill? I read on! Nope, I sold a piece of art. . .I have been working producing art, and have been a slacker on getting up on my easy site. . .and without doing much of anything. . . I made money! Real money!! #Ialreadyspentit  #pooleshop #isuckathashtags



I am so excited!!!!!!

(To my new clients, I LOVE YOU!!!! I am just beyond excited to be creating and selling my work again!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment